Reiki is a form of Universal energy healing that works with a persons ki or "cHi"., As a form of guided meditation, it is facilitated by a practitioner to assist a person into a deep state of relaxation allowing them to heal themselves from within. It is non-evasive and is not associated to any form of religious practices.. A Practitioner finds areas of stuck energy and can direct the flow of healing energy towards specific problematic areas. It can be administered in person or remotely.
My Focus is preventing illness and distress utilizing preventative methods. A Reiki session is the perfect form of preventative medicine in that it activates the individual to use their own universal energy. Reiki helps balance a person’s emotions, thoughts, and stress so that they can experience all the best LIFE HAS TO OFFER!!! Optimizing a person’s quality of life, happiness, and comfort in their own skin which in turn radiates to everyone around them.
What can you can experience in a Reiki Session
Reiki is administered through the hands of a Reiki practitioner with the client lying fully clothed on a massage table.
The Reiki practitioner places her hands at locations around the head, shoulders, abdomen, legs and feet.
The Practitioner's Hands are held at each location lightly touching, or slightly away from the body.
Reiki Sessions feel like a wonderful, glowing radiance that surrounds and fills the client with feelings of relaxation, peace and well-being that promotes healing.
Benefits of a Reiki Session
- Reiki Energy allows muscles to relax and increases blood flow which helps promote a positive healing response
- Assists with stress, headaches, insomnia, upset stomach, sprains and minor conditions
- Promotes psychological healing including release of anger, worry, sadness, and other unhealthy feelings and replaces them with self-worth, confidence and tranquility.
- Cases of "miraculous" results with the use of Reiki have been reported.
Reiki is in Hospitals
- Reiki is becoming increasingly popular in medical settings. Their are currently over 800 hospitals in the US with Reiki Programs used as part of the hospital care.
- A recent research study conducted at Hartford Hospital in Connecticut showed that Reiki improved patient sleep by 86%, reduced pain by 78%, reduced nausea by 80%, and reduces anxiety during pregnancy by 94%.
- Nurses reported that the use of Reiki helped patients heal faster with less pain, reduced stress, improved appetite, and reduced the negative side effects of chemotherapy, radiation and other medical procedures.